Demotion Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demotion Pkz

A RSPS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Summoning Guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Win All Day

Summoning Guide Empty
PostSubject: Summoning Guide   Summoning Guide EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:12 am

Today Im going to be making a 99 Summoning guide!

How do I get charms?
Geting the charms is the hardest part about getting 99 Summoning. Considering the xp is'nt great for summoning your really foing to need alot of charms about 150-200 of each charm. To do this I suggest that you do either dungoneering because the monsters drop charms and you get good rewards, or slayer because task get monsters that drop charms.

Getting 99 Summoning
The xp is very bad in Summoning. Most of the pouches give 5.8k xp. This is very bad considering that at lvl 50 summoning your making pouches that give the same xp as 99 summoning. What I did notice is that the minotaur pouches gave higher xp than any other pouches around there level. So what you should do it just make all types of pouches until you can make bronze minotaur. Then make bronze until you can make steel, mithril, ect. If you use this method you will use alot of green charms so make sure you have alot! Once you reach 88 summoning you will be able to make rune minotaur pouches. These will give 15k xp which is the best out og all pouches. Makes these until 99 summoning and your one of the few people with 99 summoning!

Thanks for reading guys and please tell me what you thought!

-Win All Day
Back to top Go down
Jak

Jak

Summoning Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning Guide   Summoning Guide EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:37 am

Win All Day wrote:
Today Im going to be making a 99 Summoning guide!

How do I get charms?
Geting the charms is the hardest part about getting 99 Summoning. Considering the xp is'nt great for summoning your really foing to need alot of charms about 150-200 of each charm. To do this I suggest that you do either dungoneering because the monsters drop charms and you get good rewards, or slayer because task get monsters that drop charms.

Getting 99 Summoning
The xp is very bad in Summoning. Most of the pouches give 5.8k xp. This is very bad considering that at lvl 50 summoning your making pouches that give the same xp as 99 summoning. What I did notice is that the minotaur pouches gave higher xp than any other pouches around there level. So what you should do it just make all types of pouches until you can make bronze minotaur. Then make bronze until you can make steel, mithril, ect. If you use this method you will use alot of green charms so make sure you have alot! Once you reach 88 summoning you will be able to make rune minotaur pouches. These will give 15k xp which is the best out og all pouches. Makes these until 99 summoning and your one of the few people with 99 summoning!

Thanks for reading guys and please tell me what you thought!

-Win All Day
cheers nice job of you to do it that good =)
Back to top Go down

Summoning Guide
Page 1 of 1