Demotion Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demotion Pkz

A RSPS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ownedfast3's Moderator application!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ownedfast3

Ownedfast3's Moderator application! Empty
PostSubject: Ownedfast3's Moderator application!   Ownedfast3's Moderator application! EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:19 am

Hello, my name is Ian I'm 17 years old! Well my hobbies used to be skateboarding playing the drums and basketball... Then I got into an accident and am now paralyzed from the waist down... If u want to know I jumped off a 40 ft bridge and hit a boat crushing my L1 and bruising my T12...

Reasons why i want to be a staff on this server... I love the community the staff is extremely nice and helpful... I would like to be a moderator... I am a very dedicated person... I listen very easily...

I can play between 4 to 6 hours in a day... depending on school days or not... Thank you, ~Ian
Back to top Go down
Jak

Jak

PostSubject: Re: Ownedfast3's Moderator application!   Ownedfast3's Moderator application! EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:22 am

Wow what a good application!!!! santa santa flower Good job!

Back to top Go down
ownedfast3

PostSubject: Re: Ownedfast3's Moderator application!   Ownedfast3's Moderator application! EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:27 am

Thank you sir! yours was very good too afro
Back to top Go down
Demotion
Admin
Demotion

PostSubject: Re: Ownedfast3's Moderator application!   Ownedfast3's Moderator application! EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:42 pm

Very nice Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
https://demotionforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ownedfast3's Moderator application!   Ownedfast3's Moderator application! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ownedfast3's Moderator application!
Page 1 of 1