Demotion Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demotion Pkz

A RSPS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Aplications!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Demotion
Admin
Demotion

Staff Aplications! Empty
PostSubject: Staff Aplications!   Staff Aplications! EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:38 pm

Fill out a Staff app here.
Back to top Go down
https://demotionforums.forumotion.com
Win All Day

Staff Aplications! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Aplications!   Staff Aplications! EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:34 pm

In-game name- Win All Day
What can you do? I can make videos and advertise for the server. I have soney vegas 10 and love to make videos. Also I have ads on google for my old rsps and I can put link in them for this server.
Experiense- I have played over 1o diffrent servers and even owned 2. I have been owner co mod and admin.
Also I have played on this source many times and I'm very familir with it.
Also I can make guides.
Im 15 years old and am taking IT classes at school

-Win All Day

Back to top Go down
Demotion
Admin
Demotion

Staff Aplications! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Aplications!   Staff Aplications! EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:48 pm

Win All Day wrote:
In-game name- Win All Day
What can you do? I can make videos and advertise for the server. I have soney vegas 10 and love to make videos. Also I have ads on google for my old rsps and I can put link in them for this server.
Experiense- I have played over 1o diffrent servers and even owned 2. I have been owner co mod and admin.
Also I have played on this source many times and I'm very familir with it.
Also I can make guides.
Im 15 years old and am taking IT classes at school

-Win All Day

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://demotionforums.forumotion.com
joeyisbad13

Staff Aplications! Empty
PostSubject: joeyisbad13 for mod   Staff Aplications! EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:58 pm

i deserve mod because im a great and generous person, i dont abuse powers, i respect all players and i will help all of the players, i will also advertise and maybe donate if the server doesnt shut down. i also love every1 no matter who they are and i give every1 3 chances. this is all i have to say but i hope u all accept me as your mod Very Happy
Back to top Go down
joeyisbad13

Staff Aplications! Empty
PostSubject: cont. joeyisbad13 for mod   Staff Aplications! EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:23 pm

btw im 13 years old and i can make videos and i edit them rlly good and i can add some cool stuff to server like ::xhail - to make every1 hail the person, ::utele (name) (y) (x) its ex. ::utele joeyisbad 33 33 - it teles ppl to ther places, ::yminus, ::xminus, ::yplus, ::yminus - they make u go as many steps u want, ::yell for all players not only donors+, ::god - makes u fly, and ::fall makes the player fall, and other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Staff Aplications! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Aplications!   Staff Aplications! EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:12 am

Demotion wrote:
Fill out a Staff app here.
Name: Chris
Online: Everyday 15+ Hours
Postion?: Ingame Moderator
Why?: I think i could help the community make sure everybody follows the rules within the community keep everybody safe.
Expierance: I have been on other rsps as mod for quiet long I been playing Runescape private servers since 2009 And runescape about 2007
Will you abuse your rank?: No.
What will i do if someone breaks a rule?: Warn them, If they continue either kick or ban. Depending on situation.
Will you ever give stuff like rares to others?: No i dont wanna mess up the econmy keeping it safe is my job if i get Moderator.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff Aplications! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Aplications!   Staff Aplications! Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff Aplications!
Page 1 of 1